I was tagged by beckisbookshelf! Thanks, love! These are fun, and I rarely get tagged. :)
1. Shan-Shan, Shans, Shanny, Shanny Fanny, Shanaynay, and many other variations on Shannon.
3. Naturally blonde, but currently silver.
4. I’m the manager of a local hair salon.
6. At this point in life, I’d say my job.
7. Paul Rudd and Felicia Day
8. Elephants, bats, and birds in general
9. Fake Empire by The National
10. This is a damn near impossible task to pick just one. But I’ll say Life of Pi by Yann Martel.
Did anyone else have breathing issues? Or just me.
I am not sure what I loved more - Jamie sleeping outside Claire’s door at all the inns to make sure she isn’t molested, or his utter boggled deer-in-the-headlights look when 20th-century-morals Claire offers to share a room. You can literally see his brain short-circuit at the offer and it’s the cutest thing ever and then he goes on about her reputation and no wonder Claire is grinning like that, it’s adorable!
Basically, Claire has her own highlander puppy. Deadly, armed-to-the-teeth puppy with a price on his head, but a puppy nevertheless.